Bedwetting Alarm Renting
You can buy or rent our bedwetting alarm Liberty. Both options are supplied complete with 2 sensor pants so you can start immediately.
We offer you an attractive rental/purchase option. When you rent a bedwetting alarm you pay a rental fee per day. If the training goes well and fast, you will be cheaper with a rental alarm. If the training takes longer than expected, the additional costs compared to a purchase alarm are limited. After 90 days the rental costs end and the alarm is your property.
• You can try out the bedwetting alarm at a reasonable price if you are not yet convinced of the effectiveness of the betwetting alarm.
• Renting is the cheapest solution with a quick result. On average a child needs 90 days.
• Staggered payment. You do not pay the purchase costs of the alarm in one go. You will receive an invoice every 30 days.
• Maximum rental costs. Costs remain limited, even if the training period is longer than expected.
• After 90 rental days, the costs are the same as for direct purchase, after deduction of the health insurance contribution!
How do you proceed?