Terms and conditions
General terms and conditions
The whole of Switzerland and the Principality of Lichtenstein. Abroad by arrangement.
Prices and product range are subject to change without notice. All offers are subject to change.
Errors and misprints excepted.
All prices are incl. VAT of 7,7%.
We use the service of the Swiss Post.
Standard letter domestic B5 A - Post up to 100 g CHF 1,-.
Large letter domestic up to 2 pants A - Post 1 - 500 g CHF 2,-
2 x large letter domestic up to 4 pants A - Post 1 - 500 g CHF 4,-
Parcels domestic up to 2kg Priority - Post CHF 9,-
Domestic parcels up to 2kg Economy - Post CHF 7,-
Terms of payment
- For first orders we require payment in advance unless otherwise agreed.
- Online payment with
- Payment against invoice with a payment term of 30 days net after date of invoice.
From stock. Delivery time approx. 2 - 3 working days.
Conclusion of contract
By entering "send order" the order is binding.
Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment has been received.
Goodwill domestic take-back
Your satisfaction is very important to us. You can only rate your satisfaction once you have received the goods. Should you regret your purchase.
- Please return the goods to us within 14 days.
- Please stamp returns correctly. Incidental expenses such as returns due to incomplete or incorrect address
or incorrect address details will be invoiced.
- If you return goods, we will refund 90% of the purchase price excluding shipping costs.
- Excluded are items that have already been used or worn.
( With the exception of material and manufacturing defects).
- If possible, return the item in its original packaging.
- Please state the reason for your return on the goods accompanying note.
- Please note the items you would like to exchange.
- Be sure to enclose the completed goods accompanying note with your return.
Taking back orders from abroad
Please contact us first in advance by email or phone about the product to be returned.
The return address is:
1427 AX Amstelhoek
All personal data will always be treated confidentially. No addresses or customer data will be passed on to third
Place of jurisdiction
Swiss law is exclusively applicable.